If you want to grow in your relationship with Jesus, you need to have intentional relationships with people who have the same goal—and a Life Group is the ideal place for that. In a Life Group, eight to twelve adults in the same stage of life and area of town meet regularly to pursue spiritual growth and healthy relationships. You’ll be encouraged to live out the truths you discover in the Bible, as you encourage others to do the same. Here are some things to know about ELC Life Groups:
– Groups typically meet three out of four weeks in a month.
– Most of our groups meet socially over the holidays and summer.
– Each group starts with provided curriculum and then chooses the next topic of interest.
– We do our best to coordinate people into groups with people that are on similar walks of life: For example: young adult, retired, couples with young children, similar hobbies… just to name a few.
– Each group has different days and times that they meet.
For more information or Questions: Email email@example.com