Let’s Grow Our Faith Together
Are you looking for like-minded people who are committed to growing their faith, just like you? At Emmanuel, we offer Life Groups, which include eight to twelve adults who gather and discuss both real life and practical faith. We can help you find a group that’s right for you.
Get involved! Attend Starting Gate, a quarterly orientation, or fill out the Connection Card on Sunday.
Here are a few things to know about ELC Life Groups:
- Groups typically meet three out of four weeks in a month.
- Most of our groups meet socially over the holidays and summer.
- Each group starts with a provided curriculum and then chooses the next topic of interest.
- We do our best to coordinate people into groups with people that are on similar walks of life. For example, young adults, retirees, couples with young children, similar hobbies… just to name a few.
- Each group meets on different days and at different times.
For more information or questions, email us at: email@example.com